Sunday 26 April 2020

Welcome

Welcome to 'Programming Pitfalls in Priority'! 'Programming' is to be read as an adjective, not a verb, so I'm writing about the pitfalls which await programmers in the Priority ERP system. I am not affiliated with this company; I work for a normal manufacturing company as an ERP developer and trainer. I have been working with Priority for 13 years and before that with a simpler ERP system, so I have plenty of experience in my field. 

In this blog I will be writing about pitfalls which I personally have come across in the Priority system during the course of my work. Generally these topics are not documented or hinted at in the Software Development Kit (SDK) and so they are quite advanced. As my descriptions and solutions are based on my own work, there may be better ways of overcoming the pitfalls; I am not privy to internal documentation and so am forced to depend on my own ingenuity, sometimes with the help of colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment